Christmas Service Schedule
The schedule for services during Christmas week 2014 is:
Wednesday, Christmas Eve, December 24
- 2:30 pm - Bell Service Jingle Bells for the little ones. Music by St. John's Choristers
- 4:30 pm - Family Service Children's homily with music by youth instrumentalists
- 7:30 pm - Evening Service Homily with music by Margot Krimmel (harp) and Tom Morgan (bowed psaltery)
- 10:30 pm - Late Service Homily with music by St. John's Choir. Incense.
Thursday, Christmas Day, December 25
- 10:00 am - Christmas Service Homily with music.
Upcoming Adult Forums
St. John's clergy and staff have planned an exciting set of adult forums for the Winter/Spring timeframe. Please click here to see the full schedule. We will post more information about each forum as its date approaches.
On Sunday, January 25th we will have our annual meeting in the parish hall following the 9:30 a.m. service. We will share a potluck lunch (details to follow!), and elect new vestry members. We will also be updating the bylaws. New Vestry Members bios and the bylaw changes will be made available in January, at least ten days prior to the meeting.
Celebrate St. John's Feast Day!
Just bring an unopened bottle of your favorite celebratory beverage to be blessed during the 9:30a.m. service on Sunday, Dec. 28th. Then, on New Year's Eve, pop the cork and ring in the new year with a your blessed beverage!!
St. John's Remembrance Book
St. John's has begun the process of complying a remembrance book that will contain the names and history of members of our congregation buried in the columbarium. If you have information, an obituary and/ or pictures of a family member(s) or anyone buried in the columbarium, please provide a copy of that information to Tom Brewster through the St. John's office. Tom would be happy to visit with you and document your remembrances.